The Purpose of Certification
The Certified Clinical Nutritionist (CCN) Examination establishes reputable standards of excellence.
The creation of a quality examination that is based on a validated scope of practice that appropriately represents the field of clinical nutrition.
Candidate access to the broad scope of clinical nutrition training and a mechanism for recertification every five years, recognizing continued competency in the field.
The CCN Examination Candidate must:
- Satisfy the CORE Requirements
- Submit Credential Review Application and College Transcripts
- Obtain Credential Review Approval
- Complete the Post Graduate Studies in Clinical Nutrition Program (PGSCN)™
- Achieve a passing score on the online CCN Examination